Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Made My Day

As if Red Emma's wasn't enough good vibes for a day, when I got home from there I had a package on my doorstep. I thought maybe it was some shorts that I had left at my grandparents that they had sent back. I took it upstairs and opened it up. There was a bunch of packaging. I slowly pulled it all away, thinking this is kind of ridiculous for a pair of shorts. And then low and behold I pulled out this: 
A birthday cake from my homiesieta Nunz's mommy and daddy!! How sweet was that? Well, I'll tell you how sweet, super sweet, cause it was the best tasting thing I can remember putting in my mouth for sometime. It's a good thing I'm not a diabetic...yet...because this would be like a one way ticket to a diabetic coma it's so good.

Because it looked so good, I decided to take another picture of it posing on my couch as well.

I would suggest everyone go make friends with Martha and Rudy and then have yourself a birthday!

2 comments:

  1. wow...those are some REAL friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dannybee, you are just sooooooo funny. You told me to look at your blog so I found it and I've been laughing so hard, never seen my signature birthday cookie looking so good featured on a blog. You sure know how to make this well paced lady feel really good. Hugs

    ReplyDelete