Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Project Coffee; Teavolve

The first rule of Project Coffee is: you do not talk about Project Coffee. The second rule of Project Coffee is: you DO NOT talk about Project Coffee! Third rule of Project Coffee: if someone yells "stop!", goes limp, or taps out, coffee time is over.

Well I broke rules one and two. I invited two people along to Project Coffee. Photographers and friends Jonathan Hanson and Adriana Monsalve joined Sean and I at Teavolve down in Harbor East. Sean then beat the crap out of me for breaking the first two rules, but I managed to not go limp or tap out so it was ok. 

We talked business, advertising and Jonathan and I got feedback on portfolios we were working on. Good times. 

It was a hot day so I went with a smoothie for my drink of choice, breaking my streak of only getting coffee at these meet ups. Oh well. 

Teavolve is a pretty cool place, they walk the line of being high brow and yet still friendly very well. You can get a meal there or just drinks and the place seems to always have a pretty full crowd. It always seems to by very mom approved. Lots of moms. 

I think we may turn Project Coffee into a group affair once a month, there is something to be said for not ALWAYS looking like a gay couple with Sean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment