Monday, April 12, 2010

Project Coffee; Cafe Mocha

What time is it?! Cafe Mocha time! Project coffee continued at Kader's Cafe Mocha which is at 501 St. Paul St, right across from Penn Station. It is tucked away in the Post Office building, a hidden little gem. It really was nice though, everything from the chalk colored menus to the delicious curry sandwich! It's really too bad more people don't know about it, it's such a nice space that would be a good place to hang out. 

Sean Scheidt and I met up and talked about advertising, photo shoots, love, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Basically our normal conversation material. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to hear about all these neat places and then never get to try any of the coffee! No fair.
    (I like the bottom picture, I think I'm drawn to the colors).

    ReplyDelete