Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Romania

In my search for musicians to shoot I came across The Oranges Band.  One of the members of the Baltimore band is Roman Kuebler who has started his own solo project Romania. As one of his ventures he started the Romania website where you can subscribe for 12 dollars a year and each month you get some sort media from Roman. Pretty cool concept. 

Shot Roman in my house and he brought the all white outfit that he had been kind of playing around for a performance piece. I really like how it kind of worked with both a look and the concept of insanity. You can see in the last picture how the concept kind of evolved. 

It was fun talking with Roman. I learned a lot more about  the Baltimore music scene which Roman has been involved with for over a decade. Then got the chance to check out his concert later in the week at the Ottobar



1 comment: