Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Project Coffee; Spoons

Running a bit behind in my Project Coffee updates. Not in the excursions mind you, Sean and I have been faithful in meeting up once a week to jabber for longer and longer periods of time. This time we headed over to Federal Hill and hit up Spoons a cafe on E. Cross Street. It's a really nice place that serves food and coffee. 

I went back to the Chai Latte again this time. I feel like I am starting to max out on different kinds of coffee. Somehow I was under the impression that there was an endless variety of flavors, but more and more those appear to just be the gay flavors like, berry extravaganza walnut latte...which I must admit I have reservations ordering in public when meeting another dude. 

Sean and I had a fun time putting on the Sean and Daniel talk show for the one female patron who had the misfortune of sitting next to us. She stayed by and listened and laughed for an hour though while pretending to read a paper. Then got up, said goodbye to us as if we'd all been talking together despite the fact she hadn't uttered a word up until that point, and left. I'm not going to lie, I was trying to make Sean AND her laugh the whole time. So to whoever you were miss lady I hope you enjoyed the show! 

I did get back into my car afterwards and think..."In hindsight I was probably pretty loud. Hmmm...how much would I have been annoyed by me?" Of course the answer as usual is probably a lot, but so be it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment