Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update! Update! Read all about it!

All new work from the last few months now up on my website, www.danielbedell.com

There is brand spanking new (why does spanking go with new? Probably something to do with slapping babies)  in every section...except my bio, because I've remained the same. More beard chin hair though. Maybe I should have included that in the updates.


Shoot at Johns Hopkins University for Ayers Saint Gross, an architectural firm based in Baltimore. This picture comprises pretty much the entire Hopkins medical robotics engineering department. Oddly, in Baltimore I have photographer friends, musician friends, climbing friends, and some form of engineering doctoral student friends. 


Shot this photo of the R&B singer Mario. He's from Baltimore and was profiled by Baltimore Magazine. We did these photos on the SW side of Baltimore in a cemetery near an elementary school he has been trying to help. 


This photo is from a shoot in Florida at Rocks Springs State Park. I was shooting some portfolio materials and came across this young man sitting in beautiful light. 



This was shot in Budapest, Hungary while doing travel photography at an outdoor art show that was on display. 

4 comments:

  1. MARIO???!! whaaaat??

    shots lookin real nice dannyb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you did Sean. I think our podcast may need to be about your love of the nude and my fear of it.

    So Mario is your boy Eri? I honestly didn't know a thing about him. It was cool though, he was nice. What I loved though was after the shoot there was this group of kids that had gathered around, and some parents. They wanted him to sing a song, well the parents did so were egging on the kids to ask. He sang whatever I guess is his hit, and this little girl sang it all with him. Really cute. But then the mom was like "ask him to sing another!" and the little girl said, "But I don't know any more!!" haha I guess you know you ain't quite the bomb yet when you hear that after just one song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin you, lovin you, lovin you, why would you wanna break up???? I kinda love that song and kinda hate, catchy but repetitive. This is quite a nice little compilation of your work, I must say. And the website looks awesome, it's nice to see your work over time, changing and improving, even to this amateur eye. I also love how "man dates" is a category on your blog with 2 entries.

    ReplyDelete