Thursday, January 13, 2011

Buy Buy Buy!!!


This past year I worked with friend, graphic designer and Baltimore deserter Katie Rosenberg on a calendar for 2011. I was supposed to post this on my blog in...well sometime before 2011, but better late than never! 

aka FORGIVE ME KATIE FOR I HATH FAILED!

But really you should check it out and buy one of the Spills Calendar. The concept was to get off the computer and make something organic using scenes with spills. I did about half the months with Katie shooting at different locations around Baltimore. The rest were shot in Katie's new resting spot Colorado. 

You can see and buy the calendar at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignersHigh

And no I don't think no, Katie isn't on drugs despite her ETSY name...I think she's referring to the altitude, but then again I could be wrong. 

By the way that's the rotting corpse of Halloween ballerina Katie in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment