Thursday, January 13, 2011

Family Portraits


Hello and a happy 2011 to everyone! Been a long time gone, but back and with some new things on the horizon. Most notably a podcast. I've been wanting to start a podcast for a while interviewing the people that photography has let me meet. Look for that very soon as well as a new rash of blog posts!

Hope you had a great holiday, my family mostly debated whether Country Strong with Gwyneth Paltrow was going to be the best movie ever or the biggest disgrace to the human kind in the last 100 years. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I had the genes of your family here. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the right price anything is possible. I can talk to my son, or dad, or child, or brother, or wife, or sister, or grandmother, or grandson, or grandson or daughter.

    ReplyDelete