Saturday, January 15, 2011

California Dreaming

It's a dangerous thing sending a Baltimoron to California in the middle of December. You're just begging them to defect! Sunny, 80 degrees, no snow...it just isn't fair. Then again days after I left they had floods, mud slides and never ending rain, soooo maybe the grass is not always warm, sunny and gorgeous on the other side. 

It was fun times though, got to hang out with one of my best friends Tawny while there. I dragged her here, to Vasquez Rocks, a state park North of L.A. I used to beg to go here when I was a kid visiting my grandparents in Lancaster CA and we'd drive by it on the way to L.A. Got to admit it was a whole lot smaller than I remembered, and a lot less scary. I'm getting old. 













1 comment:

  1. those photos of us are the best.
    and yes, i truly was terrified of you in that 3rd image.
    haha.
    come back & visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete