Friday, May 14, 2010

Project Coffee; One World Cafe

Project coffee still lives! 
I've been a little derelict in my duties to Project Coffee. Please forgive me coffee gods. We drank at the coffee temple known as One World Cafe which is in Charles Village right next to Johns Hopkins University. The place is part cafe, part bar and part veggie restaurant and ALLLLLL good. Turns out too that it's the rare cafe open on a Sunday morning. I went to two others and found them closed before going to OWC. You got to love a place that you can give initials like that. 

Met up with Sean there, actually after a few hours before meeting up with some friends from Silver Spring for breakfast. Still hungry though I got Chai Latte, which is becoming my staple, and a giant slab of coffee cake. Then I proceeded to eat Sean's nachos. As you can see from the pictures he was pretty upset. 

I've gone to the OWC quite a few times now and it's always fun. A cool group of people work there including the American version of Russel Brand. I also once met there Mackenzie Astin, the star of one of my favorite movies as a kid, Iron Will, which come to found out pretty much no one else ever saw. 

So hooray for One World Cafe. 




1 comment: